Research Articles In Journals
15. Gennari R., Melonio A., Raccanello D., Brondino M., Dodero G., Pasini, M., and Torello, S.
Children's Emotions and Quality of Products in Participatory Game Design.
In International Journal of Human-Computer Studies. Elsevier, IF: 1.476, Cite Score = 2.73. Accepted on January 31st, 2017.
Download paper from Elsevier.
14. R. Gennari, and P. Vittorini. Qualitative Temporal Reasoning Can Improve on Temporal Annotation Quality: How and Why. In Applied Artificial Intelligence international journal, Taylor & Francis, 2013 IF = 0.402. Forthcoming in 2016.
13. R. Gennari, A. Melonio, and S. Torello. Gamified Probes for Cooperative Learning: A Case Study. In CHItaly 2015 Special Issue of the International Journal of Multimedia Tools and Applications, Springer, IF = 1.346. Guest editors: M. De Marsico and D. Fogli. Forthcoming in 2016, online first. DOI: 10.1007/s11042-016-3543-7.
12. T. Di Mascio, R. Gennari, L. Tarantino, and P. Vittorini. Designing Visualizations of Temporal Relations for Children: Action Research Meets HCI. In CHItaly 2015 Special Issue of the International Journal of Multimedia Tools and Applications, Springer, IF = 1.346. Guest editors: M. De Marsico and D. Fogli. Forthcoming in 2016, online first.
11. T. Di Mascio, R. Gennari, A. Melonio, and L. Tarantino. Supporting Children in Mastering Temporal Relations of Stories: the TERENCE Learning Approach. In Special Issue of the International Journal of Distance Education Technologies (IJDET) on Visual Aspects in Technology Enhanced Learning, 14(1), 2016. DOI= 10.4018/IJDET.2016010103
M. Brondino, G. Dodero, R. Gennari, A. Melonio, M. Pasini, D. Raccanello, S. Torello. Achievement Emotions and Peer Acceptance Get Together in Game Design at School. In Advances in Distributed Computing and Artificial Intelligence Journal, 3(4), 2015. DOI: 10.14201/ADCAIJ201434112
V. Del Fatto, G. Dodero, R. Gennari.
How Measuring Student Performances Allows for Measuring Blended Extreme Apprenticeship for Learning Bash Programming.
In Computers in Human Behavior Journal, Elsevier, 55, Part B, February 2016, pp. 1231–1240, ISSN 0747-5632, DOI = 10.1016/j.chb.2015.04.007.7
R. Gennari, S. Tonelli, and P. Vittorini. Challenges in Quality of
Temporal Data—Starting with Gold Standards.
J. Data and Information Quality 6, 2-3, Article 9 (June 2015), 4 pages. DOI=10.1145/2736699
7. D. Di Giacomo, R. Cecilia, V. Cofini, T. Di Mascio, R. Gennari and P. Vittorini. Silent Reading Supported by Adaptive Learning Technologies: Influence In the Children Outcomes. In Computers in Human Behavior Journal, Elsevier, 55, Part B, February 2016, Pages 1125-1130, ISSN 0747-5632, OI= 10.1016/j.chb.2014.09.053 Download it.
V. Del Fatto, G. Dodero and R. Gennari.
Operating Systems with Blended Extreme Apprenticeship: What Are Students’ Perceptions.
In Interaction Design and Architecture(s) Journal - IxD&A, N.23, 2014, pp. 24–37.
F. de la Prieta, T. Di Mascio, R. Gennari, I. Marenzi and P. Vittorini.
User Centred and Evidence Based Design: the TERENCE Experience.
International Journal of Technology Enhanced Learning, 6(3), 212–236, Inderscience Enterprise Ltd, 2014. DOI=10.1504/IJTEL.2014.068350
T. Di Mascio, R. Gennari, A. Melonio and P. Vittorini.
Designing Games for Deaf Children: First Guidelines.
In International Journal of Technology Enhanced Learning (IJTEL), 5(3/4), 223–239, Inderscience Enterprise Ltd., 2013. DOI= 10.1504/IJTEL.2013.059493
Download the paper.
V. Cofini, F. de la Prieta, T. Di Mascio, R. Gennari and P. Vittorini.
Design Smart Games
with Context, Generate them with a Click, and Revise them with a GUI.
In Special Issue of Advances in Distributed Computing and
Artificial Intelligence Journal, 3, December 2012.
1. S. Bistarelli, R. Gennari and F. Rossi. General Properties and Termination Conditions for Soft Constraint Propagation. In Journal Constraints (Kluwer), Jan. 2003. Please, refer to my Ph.D. thesis.
Review Articles In Journals
R. Gennari, Book review of Mathematical Logic: Foundations for Information Science by Wei
Li, Birkhauser, 2010. In Theory and Practice of Logic Programming, 11(6), 989–992, Cambdrige Press, 2011.
R. Gennari. Book review of Essentials of Constraint Programming, by T.
Frühwirth and S. Abdennadher, Springer. Submitted in Feb. 16, 2004.
Published in Journal of Logic, Language and Information (JOLLI), Kluwer,
14(1): 119-122, 2005.
Articles In Bulletins
2. R. Gennari. The GIF Algorithm. A General Schema for Constraint Propagation. In Joint Bulletin of of the Novosibirsk Computing Center and Institute of Informatics Systems, series of Computer Science, 2002. Please, refer to my Ph.D. thesis.
1. R. Gennari. Temporal Reasoning and Constraint Programming: a Survey. In Journal CWI Quarterly, vol. 11, n. 2-3, June-September 1998, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.Ask for a paper copy