Nicolas Troquard @ unibz
I am an assistant professor at the KRDB research center in Bozen-Bolzano (Italy), and a research associate at the Laboratoire d'Algorithmique, Complexité et Logique in Créteil (France).
From 2014 to 2016, I was a teacher and researcher (ATER) at Université Paris-Est Créteil and at the technical institute of Sénart-Fontainebleau. From 2010 to 2014, I was a Marie Curie fellow, working on my project Logical Analysis of Socio-Technical Systems at the Institute of Cognitive Siences and Technologies (LOA-ISTC-CNR, Trento). From 2007 to 2010, I was a research associate at the University of Liverpool. I obtained my PhD in Artificial Intelligence in 2007 from the University of Toulouse and the University of Trento.
I am a computer scientist. I am interested in logic, artificial intelligence, multiagent systems, ontologies, games, social choice, and formal philosophy.
- Local co-chair of 11th International Conference on Formal Ontology in Information Systems (FOIS 2020), to be held in September 2020 in Bozen-Bolzano.
- My paper Tracking and managing deemed abilities was published online in Synthese in open access.
- Program Committee member IJCAI-PRICAI 2020.
- Program Committee member ECAI 2020.
- Program Committee member AAAI-20 Student Abstract and Poster Program.
- Program Committee member K-Cap 2019.
- Co-organising the 2nd workshop BadOntoloGy @ JOWO 2019.
- Our paper Learning Ontologies with Epistemic Reasoning: The EL Case was accepted at JELIA 2019.
- Program Committee member IJCAI 2019.
- Our chapter Action Theories has appeard in the book Introduction to Formal Philosophy.
- IJCAI-ECAI 2018 distinguished PC member ("Level-2").
- Program Committee member AAMAS 2019.
- Co-teaching a course on Logics of Agency at EASSS 2018, Maastricht, The Netherlands, June 18-22 2018. The page of the course is here.
- Our paper The complexity of rational synthesis for concurrent games was accepted at CONCUR 2018.
- Our paper Two Approaches to Ontology Aggregation Based on Axiom Weakening was accepted at IJCAI-ECAI 2018.
- Co-organizing the workshop BadOntoloGy @ JOWO 2018 @ FOIS 2018.
- My paper Rich Coalitional Resource Games was accepted at AAAI 2018.
- Our paper Repairing Ontologies via Axiom Weakening was accepted at AAAI 2018.