This page explains how to highlight changes in your latex document.
Two people are working on the same document. They use cvs/svn versioning system to keep all the changes. Person1 writes a draft and person2 makes a big revision. Person1 wants to see what is changed.
Solution with latexdiff
- Download and install latexdiff
- Copy current version of current.tex to old.tex
- Update current.tex from cvs/svn
- run latexdiff old.tex current.tex > chage.tex
- process change.tex with latex and watch it