Nicolas Troquard @ unibz
I am a researcher at the KRDB research center in Bozen-Bolzano (Italy), and a research associate at the Laboratoire d'Algorithmique, Complexité et Logique in Créteil (France).
From 2014 to 2016, I was a teacher and researcher (ATER) at Université Paris-Est Créteil and at the technical institute of Sénart-Fontainebleau. From 2010 to 2014, I was a Marie Curie fellow, working on my project Logical Analysis of Socio-Technical Systems at the Institute of Cognitive Siences and Technologies (LOA-ISTC-CNR, Trento). From 2007 to 2010, I was a research associate at the University of Liverpool. I obtained my PhD in Artificial Intelligence in 2007 from the University of Toulouse and the University of Trento.
I am a computer scientist. I am interested in logic, artificial intelligence, multiagent systems, ontologies, games, social choice, and formal philosophy.
- Co-organizing the workshop BadOntoloGy @ JOWO 2018 @ FOIS 2018.
- Co-teaching a course on Logics of Agency at EASSS 2018, Maastricht, The Netherlands, June 18-22 2018.
- Program Committee member KR 2018.
- Program Committee member FOIS 2018.
- My paper Rich Coalitional Resource Games at AAAI 2018.
- Teaching labs, Operating Systems OpSys-1718.
- Our paper Repairing Ontologies via Axiom Weakening at AAAI 2018.
- Program Committee member IJCAI-ECAI-18.
- My paper Nash equilibria and their elimination in individual resource games at IJCAI 2016.
- Teaching Logics of Agency at ESSLLI'16, Bozen-Bolzano, IT, August 2016.