[ Publications ]
[ Research ]
[ Projects ]
[ Teaching ]
[ CV ]
[ AIT Advanced Internet Technologies ]
[ SE Software Engineering ]
Automation and Adaptive Systems:
- Cloud Migration and Adaptation: migration processes and patterns; on-premise to cloud migration; refactoring and re-engineering for migration; evaluation of migration solutions.
- Cloud Brokerage and Interoperability : cloud broker architectures; interoperability solutions for federated clouds; request descriptions and their resolution.
- Adaptivity in Cloud Computing: data integration for on-demand architectures; ontology-based service mediation for on-demand service systems; multi-tenancy SOA and policy-based governance.
- Scalable Cloud Computing Platforms: infrastructure scalability (VM, storage, network); pattern-based quality prediction; SLA management architectures.
- Dynamic Cloud Models - Quality and Monitoring: dynamic architectural Configuration, service models at runtime; logic and ontology for runtime SOA modelling and composition; constraints monitoring; multi-tenancy SOA and SOA governance.
- Fog and Edge Cloud Architectures: edge cloud architectures; single-board computing infrastructures; Raspberry Pi; cluster management; self-management.
- Container Architectures and Microservices for the IoT Edge : container technology; Docker; container platforms and clusters; performance management; orchestration.
My Google Scholar Profile is here and downloadable publications are here.
Possible BSc and MSc Projects
- Docker on Raspberry Pi: aim of the project is to allow container virtualisation to run on smaller devices like Raspberry Pis
- Cloud Controllers: the aim of the project is to investigate automatic cloud resource optimisation.
- after the lecture and lab sessions
Software and Systems Engineering Research Group